SEO is short for search engine optimizing, and nothing really mystical about it. You may have heard a lot about SEO and how it works, but essentially what it is a measurable, repeatable process that sends signals to search engines that your pages should be shown in the Google index.
The searcher engine optimizing (SEO) process, which tailored your website to the algorithms that search engines use to rank websites based upon “signals” the site emanates, is one of the main marketing strategies which can assist on- line retailers to build a successful Internet business.
SEO has two parts: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO. The On-page SEO refers to every technique that can be implemented on your website to improve your SERP ranking, whereas Off-page SEO refers to everything you can do without your site to increase visibility. On-page SEO refers to all other techniques. Here are 7 key elements of a good SEO strategy to help you complete the best possible SEO for your web site:
- Keywords. The first step towards a successful SEO strategy is keyword research. Those who succeed with SEO know what people look for in a search engine to discover their business. These are the keywords that drive their products through targeted traffic. Start brainstorming of potential keywords by using Google AdWords Keyword Tool to find out how competition looks. You can choose to use long term keywords( between two and five words) to help you classify your niche when you realize that some keywords are too competitive. The longer you use the keyword, the less competition you have in the engines for this phrase.
- Meta tags. In SEO, meta tags continue to play a major role. You will see how this keyword is reflected in the title for that page when you type a keyword in a search engine. The same applies to the page description. (Do not worry about the title tag of a keyword– Google has said publicly that it does not pay attention, as webmasters and anyone trying to classify certain keywords have abused it.)
- Content. Content is the king. It is true. Search engines said that the best way to not only classify keywords but create positive user experience is by building high quality content. It will also take a long time to ensure that your customers are educated and to be an official in your niche will increase sales.
- Backlinks. If it is king content, then it’s queen backlinks. Remember, there are not those sites that are the most connected, but which have the highest quality links to their websites. Make backlinks with a monthly or two months’ newsletter and contact popular niche blogs to learn how you can work together to get backlinks on their website. Create the best product site you can to link back people who talk about the products you sell. Try to create graphics or newsworthy content that influences the link between bloggers and news sites.
- Social media. Since social media first emerged, the algorithms have really changed. Many websites of Content are community- oriented –- Digg has allowed users to vote on the front page stories and YouTube factors views and user rating. Therefore, e-commerce stores must establish a strong social media presence on sites like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. These websites in social media send signals of influence and authority to search engines.
- Product images. Think again if you do not think pictures play a role. When many consumers are looking for products in the search engines, they do not only look at the results of the “Web” but also look at “images.”. If you have a high- resolution image on the product- and the names of the files include appropriate keywords- those images are high in search engines. This path will take you a lot of traffic as potential customers click this image to find your shop.
- Online directories. Online directories allow you to see and collect reviews from your customers on a variety of websites. Many new customers can contribute a good presence in online directories and positive customer feedback. It is also important to review and respond to negative reviews regarding your company, as this will sooner or later affect your brand image and discourage your website and/or services customers.
Beyond optimizing these seven areas of your website, evaluate and see your competitors in terms of on-site optimization, off-site optimization (competitive link analysis) and social media platforms. While you can do many of the same things, it’s incredibly important that you think outside the box to make a difference.
Please remember to work with your viewers and keep infringing technical trends like backlinks, SEO health, website rate or schematics to create solid content and copyright fundamentals. So don’t be afraid to use a handful of AI-based tools that we suggest to support this new AI revolution in the marketing world in 2019.